Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yippee Skippee

I believe every day that is not taken up by work ought to be filled with treasure hunting or scrapbooking. Due to this, I should probably start putting down Goodwill in the alternate address space on any legal forms. Thanks to them, thriftsales, and a antique mall or two, there are generally a few dust bunnies or laundry heaps that go neglected on the weekends. Its a small price to pay for happiness and sanity. I thought I would share a few of the "yippee" finds this week...its much more fun when others know about the cool stuff you've acquired.

Find #1: Watercolor painted engraving of Larkspur! Print plus frame I picked up at a church sale = $2.25



Find #2: New drinking glass for the bathroom = $0.25



Find #3: Norman Rockwell print at an antique mall in Delavan, WI plus frame I had picked up at Goodwill last year = $6.00


Find #4: Sweet little metal and vinyl table for the future tykes (someday) = $1.50.




Find #5: Pretty grandma pin = $0.10




Find #6: Aqua melmac divided bowl = $3.00




No comments: